Jeff1963

Boats

7 hours ago, TalonAquila said:

My wife doesn't want me to have a boat... she's of the opinion I rock the boat enough as is.

Just do what my RL buddy did. Just tell her you don't mind if she gets a boyfriend, as long as he has a bass-boat xD 

• Haha 3

13 hours ago, Slippyfish said:

Just do what my RL buddy did. Just tell her you don't mind if she gets a boyfriend, as long as he has a bass-boat xD 

Reckon that'd work... but I'll buy some new ammo...

Oh, honey! I bought the wrong ammo - now I'll have to buy a gun that shoots it... (This does not mean I intend to shoot her... she's got 40 years invested in me; and vice versa :D)

Ok if I accidently "And I do say accidently" go out and buy an outboard motor for a bass boat that I don't own! Would that allow me to go and buy a Bass Boat to match and (Would the Wife understand)

• Haha 2

8 hours ago, Noneya said:

Ok if I accidently "And I do say accidently" go out and buy an outboard motor for a bass boat that I don't own! Would that allow me to go and buy a Bass Boat to match and (Would the Wife understand)

Yes! Everybody knows this.

• Like 1

Well I have convinced my wife into letting me have a Boat but now she says I can't have any oars in the boat with me when I go fishing? I just don't understand her at all!

1 hour ago, Noneya said:

Well I have convinced my wife into letting me have a Boat but now she says I can't have any oars in the boat with me when I go fishing? I just don't understand her at all!

It's clear then - she really wants you to have an outboard motor! :P

On 9/7/2017 at 5:14 AM, Support Team said:

Just be patient. Boats are coming soon)

You've actually been saying this for months. What does "soon" mean in your mind? Webster defines it as "within a short period of time". I personally don't consider months to be a short period of time. Perhaps you should use a different word? Just a suggestion do try to avoid further frustration or the appearance of being deliberately vague.

Hi Devs :)

I saw on the Steam forums a while ago you mentioned that closed beta for boats would start soon, followed by open beta. Just wondering how far along the development cycle you are and if you can share that information yet?

3 hours ago, Trulight said:

Soon aktorsyl, Just like when we said very soon / etc etc to topwater/night fishing.  So draw your conclusions from that :) 

Haha - I can't remember how soon before the update you said "very soon" :P But it does give the optimist in me a rough idea, thanks :)

One other question, I'm not sure if you can answer this yet - but will it be possible to hint at what the price ranges for the boats would be? So that we can start saving up, I mean. Would be really demoralising to realise you can't afford the new shiny things that an update delivers! But if we know what kind of expense to (roughly) expect, then we can plan some Michigan/Cali money runs before then.

Thanks for the updates, Trulight!

Edited by aktorsyl