Sign in to follow this  
ianaconda

Tuna Fishing in Fishing planet

Fishing planet is one of the best fishing games that ever made. I want to thank all the developers for this amazing game.

Also wanted to mention that i always dreamed of fishing a Tuna fish as i watched at the famous national geographic channel show "wicked tuna". So uf this happened and it is releated to fishing planet this could be a dream came true.

it have a lot of power points like it will be hard and fun, fishing planet will be the first ever game to add the profisional tuna fishing as a playable videogame, it will make the developers gain more money to keep the amazing work on this beautifull game "as i can pay up to 99.9$ for this as a standalone DLC".

PS: im a steam max level and PS4 junior ATM and i did invest a lot of money on this game that i didn't regret so will be more than happy to keep supporting the team behind the game.

Thanks and keep the great work guys.

I'm also a huge Wicked Tuna and WT: Outer banks fan. I would love to see this, but it would be several years down the road at best (if you're talking specifically blue fin tuna caught trolling, chumming, or green-stick). They could incorporate a new fishing location, where you fish from a stationary boat in the ocean and perhaps make big-eye, blue fin, and yellow fin the prime species. Look out for ultimate fishing if you're hoping for trolling/chumming a tuna within the next couple months, I know they're planning some ocean fishing as well but until that game is out, who knows how well it'll be implemented.