themonk1992

Hooking bug continued

Shane    2

Have had this happen also. 

The best remedy I have found for floating is to cast out and  when it's set reel in once on first speed. Then get the line as tight as possible to the bobber. 

Now set reel speed to max, when you have a bite strike first then reel after a slight pause like half a second. 

themonk1992    11

Again today in Missouri. It also appears that bigger fish not biting, ie i caught young bass and a young catfish but not the bigger type.Although im having no problem with pike.

Thanks shane i'll try that.

themonk1992    11

What i have noticed was that all places were fine untill i competed in a comp at said lakes. So my guess is that the bug is in the comps. As i said i love this game but this bug is taking all the fun away and now i cant even do comps because im scared that it will ruin what lakes i have left.

I hope this gets fixed soon 

• Like 1

LoneSoldier    0

Same problem here in new york and the free sea every fish goes lost after 2 seconds in the chat manny People with the same problem .  Sorry for my bad english im ftom germany

Kruchy    0

Same problem here. I thought it was high ping that didn't allow me to hook the fish (had that issue on PC  when I had high ping), but now I see I'm not the only one having this problem. By the way, they should make some servers in Europe because ping never goes below 100 here, whereas in US it's on normal levels like 20-30.

speci1981    3

I have the same problem. As you can see in that last video I was in 3th place. I think it started after that competition for me.

I spend 9000 dollar for a 2 day trip to the everglades and couldnt catch a fish . :(

Ph_Serious    9

Yes i have tons of players contacting me all i can say is contact support this is a issue happening to all ps4 players 

Edited by Ph_Serious

same problem for me in ps4 cant get any fish to bite only particular bites. Tried to swap time, lures etc and nothing works.

even made a complete new thread in general discussion cause i thought it was something what i did wrong but it seems that its not me its the game.

talked with other ppl in game now too and same problem for most of players. Some catch the fishes but most not

Chirro    1

Same problem I lost several big vivid unnecessarily and in addition I have my mount which has remained hanging without being able to do anything nor even break the line. Any bug I had to shut down the console. I do not know what they're trying to do to the players.

JimmyBeez    1

Hi there, playing in a random lobby at neherrin lake about a half hour ago, every person encountered an issue where you would hook the fish ok but as you were reeling it in, it would just disappear, I lost 7 fish in a row, other people reported similar numbers in chat, no fish were caught by 4 people in 2hrs+ (game time). I restarted the game several times - no joy. I checked my internet speed which was over 40mbps. (No premium or dlc. lvl 21)

Edited by JimmyBeez

13 minutes ago, Pezza 406 said:

Can i please ask if everyone else affected  either has premium activated OR has purchased a pack

I bought the catfish pack with the 1 month premium. I have the same issue. Couple buddies without any purchases have the same issues. Game was fine for me last night but horrible today.

Edited by EG_Coupe_Civic