fatherjimbo

General Discussion area for PC

Is this whole area with all the sub areas considered the General Discussion area? For PC I mean. I was just curious why PS4 has a separate General Discussion forum and the PC doesn't really have one. I mean specifically for General Discussion not having to do with Tackle, Waterways, etc. Is that an oversight or be design?

Edited by fatherjimbo

31 minutes ago, fatherjimbo said:

Is this whole area with all the sub areas considered the General Discussion area? For PC I mean. I was just curious why PS4 has a separate General Discussion forum and the PC doesn't really have one. I mean specifically for General Discussion not having to do with Tackle, Waterways, etc. Is that an oversight or be design?

pretty much the off topic section is the place

It is a new way of using a forum for all of us and thus, maybe have been overlooked, but as far as I have seen, people have just used "Offtopic" for this. So, as long as it does not bother people, it should be fine staying as it. Of course we are open to feedback and make changes when really needed. :)