The Fish

Unbelievably frustrating

I keep getting this stupid error about "terminal tackle being too light" for ANY spinner I choose on ANY reel.  Um, terminal tackle is Hooks and Bobbers, which Im not using...  How much money do you demand I waste trying to figure this out?  Ive purchased every spinner to find one that works, then all the line....   If the Devs don't put in a better way to match gear then new people are going to leave and never come back.

This game is much to "Heroes and Generals" like for my comfort.  To easy for the devs to steal from us with a mistaken click.

Edited by The Fish

With jig heads and soft plastic baits, you also must factor in the weight of the plastic bait.  This is just an example.  If your rod has a maximum lure weight of 1/2 ounce and you equip a 1/2 ounce jig head, when you equip the plastic bait you will get the "Bait too heavy" message.  The plastic bait has minimal weight, but it is enough to trigger the message.

18 hours ago, LR-MR-Cole said:

I finding an issue equipping any lures. I buy a spinning rod and reel but says I can purchase but cant equip. So when I go to my inventory there there just says I cant equip

Please make your own topic about it or use Search to find a solution to your issue.