• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

MS, USA

I am 32+ yr old probably the only person from India who plays this game. I don't know exactly just saying. Here in India we don't have proper fishing places or any such kind of competition to tak

Memphis, TN. via Oxford. Mississippi that is!

Texas Gulf Coast. Fished a ton as a kid living here. We have 2 of the state's best lakes just an hour away and the whole coast for my saltwater fix!!! Not to mention numerous marshes, bayous , and big private ponds. The Everglades reminds me of a place we fished as a kid in a nearby marsh. I now take my kids fishing there. Love the realism of this game. It takes place of my real life fishing which I don't have much time for anymore. Much love to the devs. for making an amazing sim!!!

I am 32+ yr old probably the only person from India who plays this game. I don't know exactly just saying.

Here in India we don't have proper fishing places or any such kind of competition to take part which are available in other countries. 

I love fishing and m doing it finally so thank you to FP Dev team. 

• Like 2