Bellyrub

Fish Display

I would really love a way to display my best catches more dynamically. A list is nice, but when you want to show off its hardly a thing to get excited about. 

Plausible Options:
Wall mounted fish: paying credits for taxidermy and space to mount them on a "wall of fame".  (This is so premium shop-able, that you already have my money if you do this) Players could share each other's "wall of fish" by accessing a menu (that can be set to public or private) via right-click interaction with the players name in chat. 
Fish tank: Keep a live well of your favorite fish species, perhaps even breed them. . . (this could snowball quickly...so i'll stop here)
Camera feature: Shareable in-game photo album that can also be viewd by right clicking your name from the chat menu. (This could even just interact with Steam's screenshot feature). 

Best,

Belly

Edited by Bellyrub

Hey, good ideas and they have actually been talked about with the team, too. Some of the features are definitely coming, although it is in the future and no dates have been confirmed.

• Thanks 1

Or have your own mini lake where you can put your biggest catches in and be able to have your friends turn up a and fish your lake. Returning the fish after :)

Edited by Beechy1991

not fish tank but your own game that you can join and have you own plot of land size of the pond could depend on the price small could fit 15 small  3 large fish. medium could fit 25 small fish with 5 large fish. large pond fit 30 small 7 large fish. and when you have fish in your own pond/plot of land would buy good if you can re catch the fish you released with friends.

the devs must add this to the game would make people inspired to fish more specially with your own fish and you know that there can be some monster in your pond  

• Like 1

On 9/19/2017 at 12:07 AM, Bellyrub said:

Camera feature: Shareable in-game photo album that can also be viewd by right clicking your name from the chat menu. (This could even just interact with Steam's screenshot feature). 

This is 1 of the new features they talked about here: http://steamcommunity.com/gid/103582791439187935/announcements/detail/1666765335121635440 (more or less)