TC915

Gifting?

Sup y'all! Can any one tell me what items are giftable on the PS4 version? I tried to gift through the friends lists page but says I have no giftable items. Any help is much appreciated, thanks.

I know, it has me stumped. I have baitcoins, credits & items that are brand new (never equipped). I'm wondering if it's an option in a later update & they just went ahead & added it too drop down menu early. 

I think you nailed it, one for the future.

I hope it becomes a feature as my friend has no money to spend as he's out of work. I'd like to be able to help him now and again.

I have no idea what can be gifted though?

I asked as well and the response is here. Click the topic to view

Wasn't the complete answer I was looking for, but ... Wish there was better documentation for the game explaining all these little details.  I was able to "Gift" a friend some Fireworks. Hope this helps!

Edited by Vicious_Bear

Thanks alot Bear, much appreciated. Hopefully they include more than event items in a future update. I replied to the post asking for more info about Event items, sorry still a newbie & learning lil by lil as I go. Thanks for pointing me in right direction, Bear. Keep them lines tight boys & girls!  

My pleasure and no worries. I'm a newbie as well and just trying to figure all this out. I totally agree with you regarding gifting. It would be cool to help out another player who might be struggling with whatever.

Edited by Vicious_Bear
Spelling

On 22/09/2017 at 4:42 PM, Kruchy said:

You can give someone fireworks and event lures. Nothing else.

I'm not sure as its been a long time since I actively played on PC but I believe you could Gift the Equipment you got through buying DLC's also.

Mozna podarowac znajdzki z imprez okolicznosciowych i zdobyte podczas nich gadzety 

Czyli jak na razie:

Fajerwerki: 5 gatunków z dwoch imprez

Przynęty naturalne: konik zabijaka, pijany robak

Przynety sztuczne: 2 rodzaje  blach i jeden wobler

... mozliwe ze cos przeoczylem

Edited by i.maliszewski
Błędy