Sign in to follow this  
Guest tbigz

PS4 tutorial will not load

Guest tbigz

ive downloaded the game to play with a couple of my friends but when i try to load it up after i press x to enter im just stuck on the loading screen there indefinitely ive scoured the internet for a fix but have not been able to find one this is my last hope

2 hours ago, Guest tbigz said:

ive downloaded the game to play with a couple of my friends but when i try to load it up after i press x to enter im just stuck on the loading screen there indefinitely ive scoured the internet for a fix but have not been able to find one this is my last hope

Hi,

Please provide your external IP and your username on support@fishingplanet.com

18 hours ago, tyler said:

i sent an email with a link to this original post aswell as my username and public ip adress thank you for the fast reply i hope it helps

Hi,

Do you have this problem today?

im unable to load the game i start the game press x when it prompts me and then im stuck in a loading screen that hasnt loaded 2 hours later ive tried to reinstall the game multiple times 

21 minutes ago, tyler said:

im unable to load the game i start the game press x when it prompts me and then im stuck in a loading screen that hasnt loaded 2 hours later ive tried to reinstall the game multiple times 

Hi,

Please provide your IP on support@fishingplanet.com.

To get a correct IP, please go to whatismyip.com.

I'm having this same exact problem with the PC version. It loads slightly more than a third & then just sits there with the loading icon spinning. At first I thought it was a problem with my video settings, so I closed it, reloaded & dropped the video setting (ratio) down to the lowest and it still does the exact same thing.

8 hours ago, The MOSEPH!! said:

I'm having this same exact problem with the PC version. It loads slightly more than a third & then just sits there with the loading icon spinning. At first I thought it was a problem with my video settings, so I closed it, reloaded & dropped the video setting (ratio) down to the lowest and it still does the exact same thing.

Hi,

Please check it out now and update us.