RemingtonRifles

No fish

I tried to play again today and it seemed the same to me as well. It is frustrating when you have a game you really like and you can't play it due to bugs and issues. It will be nice when this game is up to par. I know I can't wait! 

I dont know how they have the game setup. But i have been having the same problem. 

Dont know if bites and setting hook is done server side if it is then might be why lot of people are having problems, I would set my ps4 up  with dmz so all ports are forwarded but my only isp option dont allow you to do crap on the router cant even login to it. When i do a connection test on the ps4 i know my nat type is 2 and woundering if that is some of the problem.

On 26/09/2017 at 10:27 PM, RemingtonRifles said:

Here we go again no fish biting and spend money for a trip I'm tired of this. It gets old time and time again. Do something about this.

I go to four rivers and I'm lucky to get 50lb of fish in net is there an issues with this the rivers are rocky lake. Neherrin river emarald lake r the main ones and all I can get is some cat fish in muddwatar I wot to go back to saint croix but even if I could catch the fish would I catch them there 

I'm not spending any more money on game might stop playing 3 cat fish in 3 hrs of peak time is it just I'm to high lvl to catch in Missouri now if that's not it then the grab the line and take bait every time might just stop even know I love the game 

I paid to go to Emerald wanted to go back catch some better like and def. walleye. I have 40 lures on me and they will only take 2 of them. Thing is I caught 5 fish and just quit they where all trophies.

It's messed up only fish I can catch besides trophy chains and occasional Walleye are lil perch. Think I had 25lbs of trophy chains and cpl walleye in a whole day, good rainy day. EVERYTHING else I threw get snagged. wth????

On 9/28/2017 at 2:05 AM, Cobras_fang said:

Plus I like to make friends and talk

Avoid making multiple posts in a row in a short period of time. Use the EDIT.