Riddler

Red Drum

Yup, Everglades Florida at the "Swampy something" right hand side of the dock. Strieght out to the left of the lily pads. Moderate to heavy float rig, #7/0 hook and 99" leader. I've pulled a few Trophys out there one right after another. Good luck fishing,

• Thanks 1

45 minutes ago, dartmyth said:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1B5W-Ab_oaUAmJKQC0F6EsZ-3O9kyutLQtP4EuSh8VT0/edit#gid=940556091

this will give your the best setup for any fish uni tropy also has info about fish in every location and some other info

I’m not a huge fan of the spreadsheet. It doesn’t actually tell you where to cast, what baits to use, what lures to use, etc. I’ve found it much easier to pull up a kpshamino video on YouTube where he walks you through everything.

23 hours ago, dartmyth said:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1B5W-Ab_oaUAmJKQC0F6EsZ-3O9kyutLQtP4EuSh8VT0/edit#gid=940556091

this will give your the best setup for any fish uni tropy also has info about fish in every location and some other info

Nice work with this spread sheet, how ever I did notice one thing that was missing on this was leader length setting for each fish. IMO it's the number one thing to get right in this game.

7 hours ago, Ozfisher said:

Nice work with this spread sheet, how ever I did notice one thing that was missing on this was leader length setting for each fish. IMO it's the number one thing to get right in this game.

Absolutely - great point on the leader length! At places like Florida, Louisiana, California, you won’t touch certain species without having the leader length almost exact.

18 hours ago, Ozfisher said:

i did not make the spread sheet, i just found it and use it to find the best lure for fishing. I agree wish it did have leader length for float fishing. 

• Like 1

Yea, meet us out there and will show you where the Blue Cats, Flatheads and Gar hang out. There's a few holes where you can't miss. For Gar: 18"-23" leaders, 100-80' out with Crawfish has brought in some massive catches. Change that leader to 99" 115-110' out with shiners or Med Cut bait for the Blues and Flatheads(2 different spots). See ya on the lake.

Edited by Vicious_Bear
  • Like 1

On 9/27/2017 at 7:57 PM, dartmyth said:

Being kind if new at this, I want to thank you for the spread sheet. I really appreciate it!