Sign in to follow this  
Violentvole

There's a much easier and quicker way to farm than pike alley on Mich.

I'm sure someone will suss it eventually.

Like everyone else I've sat behind the reeds with my shiners getting me snagged on Mich.

Found a much quicker way that initially pays less, but soon adds up. Am I going to tell? Not this time.

But, it is there. Yep. And it doesn't take 2 hours to fill my 330lb keepnet either. My cash is going up despite my expenditures on comps.

Total teaser. I'm never short of cash again and I'm not in pike alley ( God, that got boring fast ). I know some of you can see me ingame, don't assume anything as I travel a lot. Spent a few hours chasing uni crappies yesterday...wouldn't want you to get the wrong idea  ;-)

Who will find it first?

• Sad 1

I've seen the leaderboards and friends pics, I believe you totally dude.

No idea where they are on Quanchkin myself. And given the tone of my post, I won't ask, will find them myself. I've shared everything I've discovered but with the exception of WP,  nobody reciprocates.

23 minutes ago, Icerunner45 said:

I’ll give someone $5 if they spoil where this is.

How can they? This is all mine baby. I went into a venue skint and just made 50k in less than an hour.

It won't help me in comps - not current ones anyway - but I'm not taking advantage of glitches or anything like that. Just as likely to see me chasing longnose gar or drum. But...how nobody has picked up on this I don't know.

One happy Vole, a million before this time next week.

Easy. Get up and head to work in the morning. Let your girlfriend play your account all day. When you arrive home from work, you have gained at least 100k. Boom

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, WPfromWP said:

Easy. Get up and head to work in the morning. Let your girlfriend play your account all day. When you arrive home from work, you have gained at least 100k. Boom

Haha that one definitely works, I never know which one of you I'm talking to lol.

19 hours ago, Icerunner45 said:

Oscars in Florida

Now this made me laugh. Let me know how long it takes you to fill a 330lb keepnet with them dude. My method as stated is far more efficient on time needed and pays more in much less time than pike.

I'm amazed nobody on PC picked up on this over 2 years tbh, there is nothing on the net about it. Plus I don't have to get frustrated when my shiner snags my rig swimming into the lillies 10 times on the trot in Mich.

It's there guys. I'm only using it to keep my cash level comfortable and not spending ages on Mich hoping the next pike will be 35lb instead of 5lb.

There are some intelligent people here and playing, I'm sure they'll figure it soon enough and publiscise it. Me, I'm just letting you know it exists.

I'll help anyone with anything as I hope I've demonstrated, but this will ruin the game for anyone not levelled. It isn't on youtube or any site as best as I can determine, so I refuse to even name the species. 

But, apply some thought and it is glaringly obvious. I'm not exploiting it, spent 2 hours fishing for crappies of all things and had a uni black.

I will not tell anyone. Bribes, sexual favours, flattery and cash will get you nowhere. But it is there, and I know some of you are bright enough to figure it out. Don't bother messaging, I won't reply. I have to work until Monday but I'll spend some time on my method and post pics of my before and after total, and then spend the same time in pike alley and post before and afters. It will be a big difference for the alloted timeframe. 

On 10/1/2017 at 2:30 AM, Icerunner45 said:

Well I’m about to leave Florida and go to Michigan for pike alley. 

pretty much the place where to get cash..

1 hour ago, Slippyfish said:

I do believe I know what you're talking about. Really it could only be one way and it has been known about for ages. I could be wrong though ;) .

Best of luck to you if you do ;-)

I just jumped on after working all weekend and in 1 real hour I made 40k after travel costs and tickets. I could grind it all week if needs be. I haven't ever cleared 40 grand after an hour in pike alley.

I've looked on youtube to see if it's on there, but amazingly it isn't. Call me selfish for keeping it to myself, but I don't want to spoil the game for anyone. Same as I try to avoid posting specific info on here for unis etc. I figured it out myself which means anybody else could too, it's very obvious really once you get in the right frame of mind. A proper kick yourself moment.

I will not divulge via PM either so don't bother guys, although some of the guesses and the fishing for info have made me laugh ;-)

That's great if you find a good viable spot that works for you! Good job there, bud :)

To be honest, though... I'm not sure why you're posting about it just to say that you found a spot and that you're not telling anyone though, lol. No offense, obviously - but a few pointers would be nice. I'm totally with you in that people need to figure these things out on their own, and in fact I agree 200% with that notion. But people who have been playing for 1+ years and continuously explore ways to make their day profitable.. well, if they haven't found it by now the chances of them finding it that quickly now isn't exactly sky-high either. I'm not entirely sure why we should be teasing them with it, and I'm a bit puzzled by the purpose of this thread if that's the case. In fact, I'm all for helping fellow fishermen. Except when it's competition prep, then, well, yknow :P 

I mean, I've got a pretty good system going for me in Cali where I pull 30k per hour (real hour, not ingame hour). It may not be a ton of money, but it's decent. It's not really a secret - you just have to figure out how the spots work. When the one dies down, you move to the next and rotate accordingly. I'll be happy to share the pointers (not a step-by-step, but enough to get you going) with anyone who wants to know.

I've got a similar system in Louisiana (even though I hate that waterway for some reason) that is pretty damn lucrative in terms of money. Again, no exploits or anything - just using the spots in a calculated manner. Again, would be happy to share the pointers (not an exact how-to).

PS: I do agree with you that Pike Alley is just plain horrible, lol. If those shiners snag themselves in lilies one more time I'll throw things at them. You definitely deserve a good solid credible mention for deciding that Pike alley isn't going to work for you and working to find a new solution for yourself. Everyone should follow that example... or should at least try. But it's when they DO try and fail that they should be helped along a bit, though, I feel.

PS2: But I also agree that people should never be spoonfed information that they can deduce for themselves after they've received some general pointers. It's like playing an adventure game with a walkthrough open on a second screen... what's the point?

Edited by aktorsyl

A very well thought out and presented reply, a rarity on open forums and you have instantly earned my respect.

Why did I mention it? Everyone knows about pike alley, but it isn't really that profitable given the timescale involved. For example, with my 330lb keepnet filled I will make 27k on pike. Take away travel costs and for arguments sake, 1 day extension and that's 12 grand. So for one day I will make 15k. And it can take a long time to fill a 330lb keepnet there due to the amount of jacks of 10lb or less.

My method, one real life hour, I cleared 40k. That's not including travel and extensions.

So why did I mention it? To let people know it's there and available to all I suppose. I won't reveal it in public because it will spoil the game for people who are just enjoying themselves and it will ruin their experience.

It most certainly isn't a case of me thumbing my nose at everyone. I have helped a lot of people both on and off this forum and am very forthcoming with information and help. Up until this point I have kept nothing from anyone as I'm sure several here will attest...unless they have the hump because I won't tell them this one ;-)

I'm just pointing out that there is a way to make all the money you'll ever need, if...if, you think about the process involved. Going somewhere for one day only is the worst mistake we have all made.

And there's a hint right there. A baitcoin or two comes in handy too but isn't essential.

Aktorsyl, I have Cali dialled and can make a lot there. But this is better. I'll trade you a uni striped bass for my method...because try as I might I cannot get that one. Same with carp, and I know exactly how and where to catch those!

• Like 1

Florida - southwest peg, find the hot spots for the bass. Use a bass jig, twitching, rotate in circular pattern to hit all the hotspots. You'll learn to catch a bass every cast 99.9% of the time and it goes quick. 

Could be your method, this is tried and true. People been using it for ages. Cha-Ching!!

4 minutes ago, Slippyfish said:

Florida - southwest peg, find the hot spots for the bass. Use a bass jig, twitching, rotate in circular pattern to hit all the hotspots. You'll learn to catch a bass every cast 99.9% of the time and it goes quick. 

Could be your method, this is tried and true. People been using it for ages. Cha-Ching!!

I just started testing out Fla., lvl 29 so behind everyone as far as taking advantage of different waterways, but a bass addict & hitting all the bass waters hard before really chasing other species. Anyhow yep that's a great method, I use that dock & one hole at Salty Sea dock. Alternating between all 4 trophy spots & making out quite nice so far.

7 hours ago, Violentvole said:

A very well thought out and presented reply, a rarity on open forums and you have instantly earned my respect.

Why did I mention it? Everyone knows about pike alley, but it isn't really that profitable given the timescale involved. For example, with my 330lb keepnet filled I will make 27k on pike. Take away travel costs and for arguments sake, 1 day extension and that's 12 grand. So for one day I will make 15k. And it can take a long time to fill a 330lb keepnet there due to the amount of jacks of 10lb or less.

My method, one real life hour, I cleared 40k. That's not including travel and extensions.

So why did I mention it? To let people know it's there and available to all I suppose. I won't reveal it in public because it will spoil the game for people who are just enjoying themselves and it will ruin their experience.

It most certainly isn't a case of me thumbing my nose at everyone. I have helped a lot of people both on and off this forum and am very forthcoming with information and help. Up until this point I have kept nothing from anyone as I'm sure several here will attest...unless they have the hump because I won't tell them this one ;-)

I'm just pointing out that there is a way to make all the money you'll ever need, if...if, you think about the process involved. Going somewhere for one day only is the worst mistake we have all made.

And there's a hint right there. A baitcoin or two comes in handy too but isn't essential.

Aktorsyl, I have Cali dialled and can make a lot there. But this is better. I'll trade you a uni striped bass for my method...because try as I might I cannot get that one. Same with carp, and I know exactly how and where to catch those!

Oh don't get me wrong, I'm also one of those who highly regard you in the community! So definitely not implying that you're bragging :)

The uni striped bass are a bit elusive, but they're not in the same spot where you farm them. I know that sounds bizarre, but I'd be happy to show you what I mean.