No credit for fish

Guest Dacklin

Just spent 5+ hours fishing exclusively bass at Lone Star lake, the home lake, caught at least 40+ spotteds averaging approx. 1.6lb each and never got credits for a single one. At the start of my night the game glitched and I had to reboot the game so I am suspecting this has something to do with things. So anyway missing roughly 4600 - 5000 credits.

• Developers
3 hours ago, Guest Dacklin said:

Just spent 5+ hours fishing exclusively bass at Lone Star lake, the home lake, caught at least 40+ spotteds averaging approx. 1.6lb each and never got credits for a single one. At the start of my night the game glitched and I had to reboot the game so I am suspecting this has something to do with things. So anyway missing roughly 4600 - 5000 credits.

Hi,

We have received your email and already provided you response

Thank you. I am working on it via email, but, the mod who replied is giving me no help providing incorrect info. So we'll see what happens. I'm being told to keep fish in my fish hut even tho I could be fined for keeping the fish. Makes no sense. Anyway. Thanks for the quick reply. Will finish via email unless ai need help here.

On 9/30/2017 at 9:46 PM, Icerunner45 said:

So you’re releasing all the fish?

Sorry I should clarify myself. Anytime I use a Basic license, and see the warning about receiving a fine, I release. Have always gotten proper credit as I check what my creds are before and after playing. I'm gonna try a couple things and see what happens. Will update later.

Edited by Dacklin