Dutch Harry

No AUDIO when i stream on You Tube!!!

HeLLOo,

When i stream this game (PS4) on You Tube there's no audio in the stream.

Streaming you're game is one of the best advertisments you can get for you're very cool game, FIX IT!

You're looking like a bunch of amateurs now.

That's the kind of mistake developers made in the 90's, and it's very annoying for the people who view my streams...

Really enjoy you're game it's great fun!

Greetings....

Check your mic/cam settings and make sure you have allowed mic audio in broadcasts/uploads. Audio works fine for all the streams I've seen, so don't think it's an FP issue.

• Sad 1

17 hours ago, TC915 said:

Check your mic/cam settings and make sure you have allowed mic audio in broadcasts/uploads. Audio works fine for all the streams I've seen, so don't think it's an FP issue.

This is a very well known issue with recording or streaming Fishing Planet on the PS4 edition. You will not find a FP PS4 stream with in-game audio without the use of external capturing devices. I’ve contacted support over the last month and they’ve yet to provide a fix.

Audio from a mic is fine, however audio from the actual game is broken if using the internal recording/streaming software.

18 hours ago, Dutch Harry said:

HeLLOo,

When i stream this game (PS4) on You Tube there's no audio in the stream.

Streaming you're game is one of the best advertisments you can get for you're very cool game, FIX IT!

You're looking like a bunch of amateurs now.

That's the kind of mistake developers made in the 90's, and it's very annoying for the people who view my streams...

Really enjoy you're game it's great fun!

Greetings....

Please post your issue on the Bugs section so that the devs will see that more than a few people care about having this issue resolved.

9 hours ago, ctxsportsvoice said:

This is a very well known issue with recording or streaming Fishing Planet on the PS4 edition. You will not find a FP PS4 stream with in-game audio without the use of external capturing devices. I’ve contacted support over the last month and they’ve yet to provide a fix.

Audio from a mic is fine, however audio from the actual game is broken if using the internal recording/streaming software.

Ahh I see, Thanks for the info Ctx. I just assumed the streams I saw were done w/ only basic Ps4 streaming, tho ya know the ole saying about assuming lol. Now I'm wondering if it's only FP that has the issue, other game streams I've seen may have been using external recording equipment as well. Quite possible it's a PSN issue & not an exclusively FP issue. Either way hopefully they do fix whatever the issue is for the dedicated streamers.  

• Thanks 1

On 07/11/2017 at 1:10 PM, ctxsportsvoice said:

They seem to have either no intention to fix this issue or are not capable of doing so. My love for this game has substantially faded now due to the hackers now invading this game both on the PC & PS4 versions.

With all do respect I would like to ask "what do u mean by hackers on PS4 version"?Pc I understand but on console how? 

I am not trying to troll this thread, I came across while searching before posting as my streams didn't had any in game music apart from my voice, at first I thought it could be my fault but it was happening regularly so I stopped streaming. So today I thought let's check the forum about this and here I am that's it. 

Peace out n respect.. 

On 16/11/2017 at 6:03 AM, Roy said:

With all do respect I would like to ask "what do u mean by hackers on PS4 version"?Pc I understand but on console how? 

I am not trying to troll this thread, I came across while searching before posting as my streams didn't had any in game music apart from my voice, at first I thought it could be my fault but it was happening regularly so I stopped streaming. So today I thought let's check the forum about this and here I am that's it. 

Peace out n respect.. 

not sure about the hacking stuff ctx was on about but unless it has been fixed which i would love to know :D the only way to get sound on to twitch for this game may be to use a capture card for video & sound? in which case you may as well just play on pc lol

On 1. 10. 2017 at 3:06 PM, TC915 said:

that definetly not true 100% no audio on ps4 

On 2. 10. 2017 at 6:30 PM, TC915 said:

9 hours ago, ctxsportsvoice said:

Ahh I see, Thanks for the info Ctx. I just assumed the streams I saw were done w/ only basic Ps4 streaming, tho ya know the ole saying about assuming lol. Now I'm wondering if it's only FP that has the issue, other game streams I've seen may have been using external recording equipment as well. Quite possible it's a PSN issue & not an exclusively FP issue. Either way hopefully they do fix whatever the issue is for the dedicated streamers.  

4months ago still not fix:(